I know it’s been a while since my last post & we’re also nearing the end of Autumn but I thought I’d share some of my favourite Autumn things before the season ends.
1)What signifies the start of autumn to you? – The leaves changing colour and the nights becoming darker.
2) Best way to spend a rainy day? – Wrapped up in a blanket, watching a Disney movie with a hot chocolate.
3) Your most fond autumn memory? – Going on a trail hunt around the local nature reserve and seeing the deer running about.
4) Favourite Autumn scent? – Yankee Candle Fireside Treats as it reminds me of going camping.
5) What are you most excited for this Autumn? – Outdoor walks, I loved bonfire night this year as well as we went to Alton which is one of my favourite places.
6) Favourite autumn song? – Erm not sure about song but the Beautiful Trauma album by P!nk is definitely one of my favourites at the moment.
7) Favourite autumn movie?- The nightmare before Christmas. It’s like a pre-christmas season movie.
8) What TV shows are you looking forward to this fall? – Stranger things 2, Riverdale.
9) Favourite autumn colour? – Burgundy, I’m not normally a fan of reds but burgundy and autumn go hand in hand for me.
10) Your most loved outdoor fall activity?- Going round the trails at the nature reserve, seeing all the wildlife and the changing of the land.
So those are just a few things about Autumn which I love & have been looking forward too. Stranger Things 2 has been brilliant, I binge-watched it in a day and i have no regrets!
What are your favourite things about Autumn?