So I thought I’d do a post which tells you a little bit more about me as my first few posts were very out there and personal. So here we go.
1. What is your middle name? – I don’t actually have a middle name as my first name Is double barrelled.
2. What was your favourite subject at school? – I loved music and also religious studies. I find it so interesting to learn about different religions and cultures.
3. What is your favourite drink? – A good cup of Tea is the way to my heart but I do love a hot chocolate especially in the autumn and winter.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment? – Erm IDGAF by Dua Lipa as I feel like I’m relating to it at the moment.
5. What is your favourite food? – I love a good pasta dish, carbonara is my absolute favourite.
6. What is the last thing you bought? – Some boots, a few jumpers & a blanket from Primark.
7. Favourite book of all time? – This is a hard question as I have a few favourites but my all time favourite book is Harry Potter & the Philosophers Stone. It was the first book I was able to read on my own all the way through and well I’ve been a Potter head ever since.
8. Favourite Colour? – Blue
9. Do you have any pets? – I do, a lovely rescue staffy called Marley. We will have adopted him a year ago on the 6th November.
10. Favourite Perfume? – Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
11. Favourite Holiday? – Christmas, I just adore the season and the atmosphere that comes around the time of year. I love being able to treat my family and my god-children and Just see everyone come together.
12. Are you married? – No.
13. Have you ever been out of the country? – Yeah, I’ve got the travel bug! I’ve been to Florida, California & Vegas in the USA. I’ve visited China and trekked the Great Wall. I’ve taught in India for two weeks, visiting Dubai on my way back. Also been to a few places in Europe; Slovenia, Verona, Rome, Tenerife, Kos. I’ve got so many more places on my list though.
14. Do you speak any other language? – Considering I took French for A level, I probably should be quite fluent but I’m not really.
15. How many siblings do you have? – None.
16. What is your favourite shop? – Waterstones as I could spend hours in there.
17. Favourite restaurant? – Erm my go to restaurant is Bella Italia if that counts?
18. When was the last time you cried? – The first week of October, it was a very testing week and I just needed a cry.
19. Favourite Blog? -There’s a few that I read daily:
20. Favourite Movie? – Peter Pan but Harry Potter comes a close second.
21. Favourite TV show? – Friends, Pretty Little Liars & Full House.
22. PC or Mac? – Mac.
23. What phone do you have? – iPhone 6.
24. How tall are you? – 5ft7 & 3/4 (the 3/4 is really important).
25. Can you cook? – Erm not really but I’d love to learn properly.
I hope you found that even the slightest bit interesting!